A Caring Cleveland Attorney For Your Foreclosure And Bankruptcy Needs
Don’t Avoid Creditor Calls Forever. The Time Is Now To Take Action.
The best way to calm your worries is to get information. When people contact us and arrange a consultation, they tend to walk away with a more optimistic outlook and real actionable ways to start over. We welcome you to set up a meeting and discuss your questions and concerns with attorney David M. Benson. We can be reached online via email or by calling 216-232-2118. We look forward to working with you.
- Practicing bankruptcy law since 2008
- Filed more than 500 cases in state and federal courts
- Saving thousands of dollars on car loans
- Modified mortgages saving hundreds of thousands of dollars
- Highest amount of debt discharged in personal bankruptcy – $2.2M
- Many houses saved from auction at the last minute